Elevator – Limited Master Constructor
This position is in a new and growing industry. This position requires a candidate with outstanding technical skills, a strong work ethic, and professional communication skills.
Excellent problem-solving and leadership skills are required, as the ideal candidate will be able to use their troubleshooting & diagnostic skills in order to install, service and repair proprietary automotive lifts.
Essential Role Functions
- Install, service, & repair of proprietary parking automotive lifts
- Work independently (after training)
- Recruit, train, and lead contract employees
- Safety awareness & compliance
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer equipment/devices (e.g. notebook computers with MS Office software and PLC software)
- Demonstrate planning and scheduling skills with general contractors and customers directly
- Demonstrate and maintain a clean driving record
- All other duties as assigned
- Must have a Current Elevator Personal License (http://www.dli.mn.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/elev_renewal.pdf)
- Continuing Education requirements fulfilled
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and lead a team
- Superb mechanical and electronic skills
- Enthusiasm for learning and professional development
- Familiarity with construction methods and practices
- Proficiency with hydraulic systems, electromechanical systems, and electronic schematics.
- Exhibit the ability to read electrical/electronic schematics and to operate and read a multi-meter.
- Experience with circuit boards, PLCs, and DC control circuits.
- Capability to use common hand and power tools
- Willingness to travel up to 20% (overnight travel may occur)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Prove and maintain a clean driving record
- Elevator Limited Master Constructor
- Electronics: 3 years (Preferred)
- Power & Hand tools: 3 years (Preferred)
Apply method: Email (email@example.com)
English (Spanish and/or Polish as a second language preferred)
Additional Job Benefits
- Additional Compensation:
- Store Discounts
- Work Location:
- Multiple locations
- Company Van
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- This company describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -traditional, strong processes
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative